home profile collaborations ask me instagram facebook youtube
KISS SKINCARE
Sunday, August 17, 2014.




Recently I received 2 products from KISS Skincare SG,
the exclusive sole distributor in Singapore to be put under the test! 
They are known to be one of the BEST sellers in Thailand. 
Maybe that's why Thai stars always look so gorgeous. 

Introducing the 1st product: KISS Whitening Collagen Cream Mask 

I'm a huge fan of fair pale skin 
so I was pretty excited to see what this product could do. 

Simply apply it before you sleep and leave it on overnight 
as a sleeping mask and rinse it off the next day! 
Treating your skin as you sleep. 

It comes in a hygienic pump, 
unlike those bottles that you need to stick your finger in 
to grab the product out. 

I applied it evenly all over my face and left it on for the night. 

My skin instantly felt firmer and I looked fresher in the morning. 

This overnight collagen sleeping mask is made up of 100% all natural product with no trace of steroids or mercury. It is suitable for all skin types including oily and sensitive skin! Developed by a famous beauty & skin expert, the mask is formulated with collagen extract, alpha arbutin, vitamin C+ and natural extracts. This diminishes the appearance of pores, supports natural nourishment, exfoliates and addresses impurities.
The concentrated collagen in this mask serves as a regenerative agent to renew your skin cells and making you look younger and more vibrant. It restores radiance, clarity & suppleness to skin, minimises the open pores, and smoothens your skin.


 The second product I got to try was the KISS Aqua Mineral Mud Foam
Personally, I love using mud based products as I have oily skin
and the mud combats oiliness very well. 


 I used it like a normal cleanser once in a day and once in the night.
My face felt fresh, smooth and clean after each wash. 




 Just one little pump is all you need to cleanse your whole face! 

 This is how it looks like 

 Spread it evenly all over your face,
it feels like a face mask actually because of it's consistency 

 Add a little water to lather it up 
and boom! You now have your mud face on ;D 



 

 So far I've been loving these two products from KISS Skincare
and they do live up to their claims
Can't wait to try more KISS Products 



 Don't worry about the authenticity of these products because they are 
tested to be safe for usage

 You can get your hands on your very own KISS Skincare products 
by visiting their website or social media platforms to check out more! 

Great News
Quote NICOLECHANGMIN to receive $3 off a single receipt 
when you shop at the KISS website 







« Older // Newer »
© 2015, (nicolechangmin)